HR Professional at Altaa Vistaa
Views:72 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Techno Commercial Role - Lead Integration - SaaS Firm (9-15 yrs)
As the Lead of Integrations (Techno-commercial), you are excited by helping enterprises and SMEs integrate great technology (products with client systems) and are passionate about integrating products with external platforms (banks, other SaaS products, CRMs, etc.).
- Work closely with Leadership / Founders as well as Business and Product teams, and develop a holistic integration strategy
- Deliver multiple platform integrations in a year (banks, other SaaS products, ERPs, CRMs, etc.)
- Responsible for delivering multiple client ERP integrations at a time, on time, and cost effectively
- Work with product leads to create - productized integrations- including plug-and-play connectors, flexible middleware and re-usable code
- Co-responsible with Sales Leaders for ensuring high conversion of integration pitches
- Solution designing based on client requirements and constraints
- Develop and execute strategy to deliver high quality and cost-optimal multi-product integrations eg. client wants to integrate three SAAS products with his ERP
- Build on existing team, to scale up internal expertise and capabilities, to deliver on objectives
- Periodically evaluate, remove / add system integrator (SI) partners from / to existing network of SIs (integration partners)
- Identify and pursue external integration partnerships (other companies, SIs, etc.) to scale client delivery capacity as well as crash go-to-market time for productized integrations
- Advise on tech architecture of products as well as external APIs to enable ease of integration by end client / end platform (eg. banks) / system integrator / internal integrations team
- Training of Field Sales, Telesales and Key Account Management teams on pitching integrations
- Ensure service delivery for all ongoing integration-related projects (either consultative or end-to-end execution either using an SI or via internal development) (along with Program Manager, Integrations)
- Ensuring that client systems are fully operational and restoration of any loss of service must be done within our strict SLAs
- Creating internal systems and processes to manage projects, requests and enhancements
- Creating productive relationships with and between key stakeholders by working closely with the Engineering and Product teams, to understand the evolving suite of software products (primarily SaaS products), and acting as a partner to the Business teams
Required skills :
- ERP Integration project experience, including SAP integration experience
- Integration experience with other ERPs (Oracle, Microsoft, Tally) will be a plus
- Integration experience with other platforms (Banks, CRMs, etc.) will be a plus
- Obsession with timely and high quality client delivery
- Keen interest in - productizing- integration solutions and solving the problem of delivering to a large customer base through scalable solutions rather than more people
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills - A passion for solving tough problems and proposing elegant solutions along with a strong support philosophy.
- Business-mindset / orientation to contribute to closing and winning integration deals
- Experience in program management will be a plus
- Great communication skills - Frequent and clear written communication with a knack for taking technical language and making it understandable to a layman is vital.
- Self-driven work ethic - You should be a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- Curiosity and the desire to learn and adapt - our business is changing and growing fast. So flexibility is the key to learn and help teach others.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Patience, grace, and a sense of humor.