Technip Energies - Senior Executive - IT Internal Control (5-9 yrs)
About Technip Energies :
At Technip Energies, we believe in a better tomorrow and we believe we can make tomorrow better. With approximately 15,000 talented women and men, we are a global and leading engineering and technology company, with a clear vision to accelerate the energy transition. Designing and delivering added value energy solutions is what we do.
Global Business Services India
At Technip Energies, we are continually looking for ways to become more efficient, and ways to improve our quality, customer focus and cost competitiveness. The Global Business Services (GBS) organization is key to executing this strategy, by standardizing our processes and centralizing our services.
Our Vision : A customer focused, cost efficient, innovative, and high performing organization that drives functional excellence. GBS provide streamlined and consistent services to our internal customers in the domain of Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Business Functional Support, Procurement and Legal. Our services fit our global organization and allow us to focus on business strategy and priorities. GBS also maintains continuous improvement plans to enhance our customer-oriented service culture.
About the Job :
We are currently seeking an IT Internal Controller Sr. Executive to join our team based in Noida.
Job purpose :
- Technip Energies decided to internally reinforce its capability to address future challenges on medium and long term perspective. Technip Energies IT organization is largely Centralized even though some teams are deployed within the geographical and business areas.
The Internal Control (IC) GBS India team is looking for a Senior Controller to :
- contribute to and support the IT internal controls assessment process performed in liaise with the IT Applications and Process Owners,
- perform and consolidate IT systematic testing, carry on some part of the activity,
- develop automated testing based on business analytics,
- contribute to the reporting module of the GRC application BWise,
- ensure the training of end users/testers as well as the design and contribution to the IC communication tools.
The Controllers role will be to oversight and contribute to the full implementation and run of the IT IC program for the Group. These activities require a close and permanent coordination with the various teams, Application and Processes Owners and Experts involved.
This function provides a fantastic opportunity for a successful and highly motivated candidate to further evolve in the combined Group.
You will quickly need to gain a clear understanding of the IT business and processes within Technip Energies, establish credibility, authority and good working relationship with your line Manager and the wider organisation.
Job Description :
- Contribute to IT internal controls assessment performed by and with the IT team
- Make sure the IT IC self assessment campaign will be timely completed by the ERP/Application Owners, and the Process Owners
- Maintain articulation between IT- Risk & Compliance Team, GBS IC staff and IC team (Lias
- Review the control execution implemented by the Control Owners to mitigate our key risks
- Make sure that internal controls IT assesments are conducted in compliance with Group Standards & Policies, with the appropriate documentation, evidence and testing workpapers
- Make sure that BWise processes are applied and timely managed
- Anticipate on issues that may prevent to meet the deadlines
- Follow-up on remediation actions and input in reporting
- Contribute to the IT yearly IC evaluation reports
Contribute in the process of integrating business controls into IT applications
- Propose areas where business controls can leverage with IT applications
- Organize and manage workshops for the selected areas, possibly involving some business people
- Provide inputs in the workshops, design revised controls embedded in IT applications, identify possible new risks, propose mitigation controls and summarize outcomes for validation
- Follow-up on standard framework upgrade and deployment
Develop IT automated controls to support some business controls
- Use data analytics tools
- Specify, build, document and maintain the selected controls
- Execute the controls and automatize them as far as possible
- Build the communication process to make these controls effective
Your Profile :
You are meant for this job if you have/ are :
- Bachelor degree in Finance, or in Business Management.
- Preferred IT domain (B.Tech/BCA) or in Information Management System or Master in Engineering or in IT systems
- Must be having experience 5 - 9 years in Total, with minimum 5 years of IT audit experience in an international context.
- Must have experience in SOX compliance organization.
- Must have Audit Data Background.
- Fluent in English (oral and written communication)
- Sound planning, time-management & communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly, pick up new techniques & principles & implement them appropriately
- Thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task
- Flexible working hours during peak business periods
Nice to have :
- Excellent communication skills in a muticultural and technical environment, fluent in english (other language(s) would be appreciated)
- Knowledge in internal controls models deployed in ERPs environment or applications
- Demonstrable IT process & standards (ex. ITIL, Cobit, COSO) and internal control knowledge skills
- Ability to work independently and as part as a team as required
- Articulate, objective and pragmatic
- Highly motivated and self starter, Enthusiastic and Energetic
Whats next? - Start date 1st February 2022
Once receiving your application, a recruiter performs an initial check between your skills and qualifications with our stated requirements prior to a detailed and focused review carried with the hiring manager. We expect to take up to a few weeks to perform that review. If you hear from us, it is because we want to organize interviews and meet you physically or virtually upon locations.
To have an overview of the recruitment process, visit our dedicated webpage here We invite you to get to know more about our company by visiting www.technipenergies.com and follow us on LinkedIn , Instagram for company updates.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.