Decision Maker at Techniche Engineering Private Limited
Views:156 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Techniche Engineering - Executive - Business Development (2-4 yrs)
Notice Period : 15 days to 1 month (Immediate Joiner preferred)
Location : Pune, Sinhagad Road
QUALIFICATION : Bachelors or masters degree in marketing or business administration
REPORTING TO : Business Development Executive directly reports to Business Development Manager.
- Business Development department is responsible for driving a companys business and increasing its revenue, identifying, and developing new business opportunities and building and expanding the presence of the company and its brands.
- Business development department responsible for sales and client-relationship management, generation of leads in existing & new market as well as sound knowledge of emerging trends and services, recommendation new services or products, proposing and developing new strategic partnerships, writing proposals and plans, and guiding long-term objectives to meet business needs and requirements.
- Business development department responsible for assisting, supporting & coordinating with projects department, technical department as well as accounts department when required.
- Strategic planning: Under the direction of the top management to identify long term organizational long-term goals and developing, planning, and implementing strategic marketing plan as per organizational goal and to improve organization market position.
- Market research: Conducting extensive market research for possible new business opportunities and current market trends and to maintain extensive current market knowledge.
- Market expansion: Identifying current market trends and needs as well as recommending new services or products to expand market presence of the organization.
- Business Generation: Identifying potential clients or business opportunities and generating business lead from existing and new clients through various methods such as cold calling, emails, attending various conferences etc as well as negotiating and closing business opportunities to increase and improve organizations business.
- Revenue Generation: Driving and increasing business revenue by increase in sale of services to existing or new clients to achieve organizational financial growth.
- Branding: Recommending and implementing various marketing strategies to maintain and improve organizations brand name in market.
- Client data management: Maintaining and updating data of existing and new clients and maintaining CRM (customer relationship management) software for timely and effective report generations.
- Client satisfaction: Planning, implementing & executing plan by focusing on clients needs and requirement to ensure ongoing client satisfaction.
- Client management: To build key customer relationship as well as developing and maintaining healthy relation with existing or new clients
- Searching the Tenders: - Daily search the Tenders for our scope of work from many Govt. Organizations, Tender providing Agency Websites
- Taking Approvals for participating in the Bidding Process
- Prepare the requisition
- Purchase the Tenders
- Reading & Analyzing the Tenders. Prepare the Checklist as below:
- Understand the Submission Schedule & Procedure
- Understand Qualification Criteria for making documentary proof while submission
- List of Documents to be required while submission of Tenders
- List of Annexure
- Understand the different clauses mentioned in the Tenders
- Techno-Commercial Queries
- Inter Departmental Communication for tendering process
- Pre-Bid Meeting: - Prepare authorization letter & attend the Pre-bid Meeting with the Pre-Bid Queries & Tender Document
- Prepare Technical Bid documents
- Tender Bid Opening Process
- Notary Work: - Arranging & printing the technical documents for Notary work
- Prepare BOQ: - Prepare the Bill of Quantity in Excel File & forward the same to the seniors to prepare costing of the Project
- Preparation & Submission of the Tenders: - Compile all Technical & Financial data required for the respective tenders & submit the same whether it is online or offline submission
- Follow up Tender Registration & Payments with various Govt. Departments
- Prepare documents for E-tendering, studying tender documents, qualification criteria, scope of work, Floating RFQ to various vendors/contractors, collecting quotations, preparing comparative statements, meeting deadlines for the tenders received from public sector undertaking Govt. and other organizations
- Prepare Bills of all departments
- Preparing proposals: Preparing and writing proposals as per statutory requirement.
- Project Management: Assisting and preparing project execution pipeline and conducting kick of meetings, assigning resources as per project requirement and taking follow-up with technical team to meet project deadline and timely submissions as well as updating project status to clients.
- Attending meeting: Attending, scheduling, and planning meetings with existing or new clients to understand client requirements or update and understand project status or to introduce company profile and services when required.
- Client Visit: When required visiting client sites or client company as per schedule
Professional Skill Set:
- Excellent command over English language (spoken & written).
- Good convincing skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent decision-making skill
- Project Management Skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent listening skills
Personal Skill Set:
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Good presentation skills
- Good grasping power.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Power point and Excel).
- Willingness to learn new skills and take on responsibility.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.