Executive Search Consultant at Zallery
Views:25 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Technical Writer - Solar Energy Technology Industry (2-6 yrs)
We have an opening for Technical Writer with one of the leading Solar Energy Technology Company.
- Write high quality technical content that effectively communicates complex information clearly and concisely
- Leverage website statistics to uncover customer pain points on our support page and solve their needs by improving online content that is scalable
- Analyze customer data to extract insight and find scalable solutions to enhance the support for our customers
- Using market specific knowledge and insights to develop creative ideas which improve the adoption of our community as a knowledge and service tool by our customers
- Shape the information strategies that will help Company's customers adopt self-service either through the support page
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics to develop original content.
- Proofreading of content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the target audience's attention.
- Identifying customers' needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's currently published content.
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility in search results.
- Come up with process improvement initiatives and implement them.
- Technical bachelor's degree, Electrical preferred
- 3+ years of solar or storage experience required
- Strong communication (verbal and written) skills in English.
- Ability to translate complex information and adapt to the end user
- Ability to think critically
- Analytical mindset
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail, self-motivated, and results oriented
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter, or similar role.
- Portfolio of published articles.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources.
- Familiarity with web publications.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems ; Salesforce Knowledge, Google Analytics, Drupal, Hubspot.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously.
- Strict adherence to the style guides of the company and their policies for publication.