Executive Recruiter at Vbeyond Pvt. Ltd.
Views:55 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Technical/Solution Architect - eCommerce (11-17 yrs)
- Architecture & Ecommerce Platforms: Knowledge and Experience of defining architecture in any of following platform is an absolute must. Should be very conversant with architecture and design patterns.
- eCommerce Launch and Stabilization: must have taken at least ONE eCommerce solution (or module) live and lead through post go-live stabilization period.
- eCommerce Solution Architecture: Should be able to understand and define eCommerce solution blueprints.
- Architecture: must have experience in defining architecture of one or more applications. Should be very conversant with architecture and design patterns.
- Must have good understanding of the eCommerce domain in at least one retail segment (Grocery, Fashion and Apparel, Specialty, etc.) covering functions ranging from Channels (Online, Mobile, Call Center, etc.), Web Merchandising, Search, and OMS.
- Has in-depth knowledge of state-of-the art engineering technical approaches in design, build, testing, debugging problems as required by domain
- Maintains technical knowledge within areas of expertise
- Stays current with new and evolving technologies via formal training and self-directed education
- Defines the architecture, guidelines, standards, strategies, and policies within eCommerce
- Responsible for requirement analysis, fit-gap analysis and design of business requirements and related enhancements/customizations
- Select and implement optimal technical solutions for assigned projects; considering functional requirements, cost, complexity and risk
- Evaluate current state of architecture, platform and provide architectural recommendations to improve performance, scalability and reliability
- Develop plan for platform development, integration development, data conversion and integration testing
- Assist with configuration, testing, tuning, implementation and support of the eCommerce solution
- Works with vendors and operational groups on setting upgrade strategies for platform and other associated packages/products
- Assist with responses to security exploitations and compromises as required
- Taking a lead in resolving critical issues in Prod and downstream environments
- Design reviews and Code reviews from the architectural point of view.
- Generally, you will not be writing code, but are expected to fully understand code and help developers troubleshoot code issues and algorithms.
- Stay current with technology and determine the impact of hardware and/or software upgrades on new and existing applications
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.