Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:59 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Technical Service Lead - Masterbatch/Polymers/Plastics (5-10 yrs)
Technical Service Lead - Masterbatch/ Polymers/ Plastics
This position will be responsible for:
- Manage efficiently the technical service aspect in plastic industry.
- Capture customer requirements and a trend of plastic industry and analyze and deploy all those needs into product and process realization.
- Build technical & marketing tools for promoting the existing and new products to customer in plastic arena. Follow the trial at the customers, do the troubleshooting and handle the customer complaints.
- Develop technical competence for technical personnel, Sales and customer
- Manage product portfolio and perform application development to climb up the value chain of Co's business.
Customer Support :
- Effective communication with customers
- Provide technical support to customers to win/sustain sales as part of customer strategy
- Manage product evaluation and development trials with customers, liaising with HQ Research and Technical Services team of other territories as necessary.
- Preparation and submission of region annual technical services program.
- Ensuring territory specific technical needs and opportunities are effectively communicated to the group and develop programs to exploit the opportunities and meet customer needs
- Ensure quality compliance in the technical services area within the territory
- Regular reporting to the Senior Management on technical service and market development programs, market opportunities and competitive intelligence
External Relationship/Business :
- Maintain active technical learning that ensures company technical leadership in the market place.
Collaborate with other Co's technical team to optimize resources utilization.
- Build technical and marketing tools for promoting the existing and new products to customer in plastic arena.
- Perform application development to climb up the value chain of Co's business
Qualification And Experience :
1. Bachelor Degree or Master degree of Science/Engineering in Organic Chemistry, Analytical Chemist, Polymer Science, Chemical Engineering or Chemistry
2. Minimum 7 years in Technical or Business or Sales area of plastics or polymer industry.
3. Experience with Masterbatch, plastic compounding, engineering resins, plastic testing and colorant knowledge are preferred
4. Strong leadership and problem solving skill
5. Excellent communication, customer service, interpersonal, organizational, project management and follow-up skills required.
6. Proficient computer skills with MS Office. Proficiency with presentation skill is a plus
7. Prior multicultural experience working with different nationalities on a daily basis is a plus.
8. Customer/Client service/support experience preferred
9. Willing to travel extensively including international travel is required
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
Mobile : 9873663105