Senior Consultant at Indihire Consultants
Views:281 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Technical Recruiter - IT (6-10 yrs)
- Scouting for seasoned professionals for one of the leading MNC that offer great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business leaders.
- Identifying future hiring needs and developing job descriptions and specifications.
- Collaborating with department managers to compile a consistent list of requirements.
- Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Conducting interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions.
- Assessing applicants' knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
- Completing paperwork for new hires.
- Promoting the company's reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity.
- Managing internship programs.
- Keeping up-to-date on current employment legislation and regulations and enforcing them within the company.
- Providing recruitment reports to team managers.
- The ability to conduct different types of interviews.
- Experience with recruitment processes and databases.
- The ability to design and implement recruiting strategies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good decision-making skills.
Qualification:- Any Graduate/Post Graduate