Founder/Consultant at Talentoj
Views:350 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:100
Technical Recruiter - IT (4-6 yrs)
You will work closely with Hiring Managers and define a strategy for the hiring process. This role will be responsible for product hiring, stakeholder management, TA strategy, talent branding, market intelligence, and analytics.
A Day in the Life
- Develop, recommend, and execute strategic business plans for the Talent Acquisition function.
- Drive best in class practices in recruitment and operational standards, drive efficiencies and foster an environment that focuses on stakeholder management and delivery.
- Negotiate, coordinate, and maintain working relationships with team related to online applicant tracking systems, background checks, advertising, etc.
- Responsible for developing strategies for diverse candidate pipeline development.
- Remain abreast of any legal and compliance requirements affecting the staffing and recruitment function.
- Manage and personally handle requisitions and openings including but not limited to: Executive Management, Technology, and other departments.
What You Need
- Bachelor's degree (Master's preferred).
- 4 - 6 years of demonstrated functional and technical expertise in recruiting, including the development of a competency-based recruiting program, executive recruiting, TA strategies, Talent Branding.
- Proven ability to motivate and coordinate with a skilled staff of talent acquisition specialists located in different offices.