Talent Acquisition at Pesto Tech
Views:2020 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Technical Recruiter - IT (2-5 yrs)
At Pesto our mission is to change the lives of millions of software engineers. Creating access for them to great career opportunities using remote work.
We are looking for a passionate Technical Recruiter to execute on technical hiring, while building and scaling recruiting processes. Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote the Pesto brand and ensure we attract the right talent. You will build a strong talent pipeline and help attract, screen and quality top software engineering talent. Experience in sourcing technical candidates through multiple channels.
- Build a pipeline through hiring strategies and sourcing for candidates. A great opportunity to reimagine recruiting!
- Build scalable sourcing/ recruiting processes.
- Source, screen and qualify candidates for technical abilities and alignment with Pesto's core values.
- Evaluate soft skills test of candidates and score their profiles to line up interviews.
- Take interviews to understand their story and technical knowledge.
- Partner with multiple stakeholders to develop and execute on sourcing/ talent attraction strategies.
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism.
- Use data to improve sourcing/ recruiting efficiency and drive innovation
What we are looking for:
An ideal team player : You are humble, hungry and people-smart, and you thrive on a diverse team.
A doer : You are detail-oriented, obsessed with excellence, and personally offended by mediocrity. You can- t wait to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
An open communicator : You demonstrate empathy for our students and your colleagues, and are comfortable holding yourself and your teammates accountable for meeting shared goals.
A lifelong learner : You are always learning something new, and have a passion for improving the quality of and access to education for fellow students worldwide.