Technical Project Manager/Technical Product Manager - AdTech Startup (4-9 yrs)
Technical Project Manager | Niche Adtech Startup | Delhi
- Do you want to work with the company which solves real time challenges by using Artificial Intelligence, Data Integration & Analytics, then read on.
Technical Project Manager
- Our client is an Ad Exchange startup redefining health care marketing.The startup has built an integrated marketplace for advertising to health practictioners by allowing them to access multiple digital health care platforms via single window. They have developed a patented technology that allows them to do precision targeting of ads for the physicians using programmatic media. They are soon to expand their services in the USA.
- The founder is a qualified physician an innovator at heart. He has immense experience in health management sector and has worked for international healthcare organizations.
- As a Technical Product Manager, you will be responsible for providing project planning and management for established initiatives on behalf of company with all publisher partners.
What you will do:
- Ensuring that projects are managed and completed to specification, within an established time frame.
- Representing company as expert regarding technology concerns raised by partners
- Supporting Manager/ Director in owning and developing strong relationships with the partners and key stakeholders at all levels
- Managing partner onboarding and implementation process including product, channel and partner activation, campaign launches, and ad-hoc projects
- Coordinating resource management and allocation and controlling activities across teams to ensure projects are delivered on-time and on budget
- Serving as the main point of contact for delivery and activation questions from the partner and issue resolution as needed. (i.e. communication and expectation setting, raising tickets)
- Understanding and communicating relevant new products, features, and capabilities as they become available and ensuring successful deployment and activation with your partners
- Leading Client Training (facilitating training programs, if required along with Directors)
What you need to have:
- 4+ years of work experience
- Understanding of adtech platforms and ideally have had hands on exposure with a DSP & SSP
- Experience with marketing campaign design, campaign management, and analysis preferred
- Diligent work ethic. Must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative to get the job done
- Collaborative mindset - able to partner with partners externally
- Strong customer facing communication skills, both written and verbal
- Individuals who work well in a collaborative environment and pay meticulous attention to detail