Head Search Solutions at Winning Edge India
Views:1254 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Technical Project Manager - Srcum - Mobile Application (6-9 yrs)
Bachelor's Degree in Business / Engineering / Information technology or related areas required.
MBA would be a plus.
- 5+ years of mobile based application development experience (preferred)
- Experience working on Continuous integration /Continuous deployment project.
- 5+ years of web-based application development experience (preferred)
- 5+ years PM Experience
- 2+ years BA Experience
- Data validation / testing experience strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Experience working on DW/BI projects preferred
- Business Analysis / Requirements Gathering skills
- Experience in the upstream Oil and Gas industry preferred
- Deep understanding of Agile methodology (preferably Scrum framework)
- Regularly meet with team leaders (technical and business) in both the US and India to understand project requirements.
- Motivate the product team and engineering team members to achieve maximum pace and efficiency during projects.
- Work with the team leads to define deliverables and specify the acceptance criteria for their part of work.
- Determine the priority order of all the deliverables and their tasks.
- Help the team in estimating effort required, making sure that it is a reasonable estimate.
- Communicate regularly the current state of deliverables.
- Step in to fill any gaps and mentor team members.
- Communicate any blockers or issues faced by the team in India as well as respond to any issues raised by the US team.
- Verifying that when the work item is delivered, it meets the acceptance criteria defined at the outset.
- Conduct retrospective every sprint end to find and take action on feedback:
- What did the team do well
- What could have been done better
- Where did the team fail
- Things to improve next time
- Communicate regularly with the leadership in the US to understand their expectations and where they would like to see change(s).
- Inculcate the start-up culture in the team.
- Conduct sprint planning, grooming, prioritisation meetings for every sprint
- Take care of daily scrum meetings
- Monitor sprints for quality and productivity metrics as agreed with higher management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.