Head Search Solutions at Winning Edge India
Views:1219 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Technical Project Manager - Srcum - Mobile Application (6-9 yrs)
Bachelor's Degree in Business / Engineering / Information technology or related areas required.
MBA would be a plus.
- 5+ years of mobile based application development experience (preferred)
- Experience working on Continuous integration /Continuous deployment project.
- 5+ years of web-based application development experience (preferred)
- 5+ years PM Experience
- 2+ years BA Experience
- Data validation / testing experience strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Experience working on DW/BI projects preferred
- Business Analysis / Requirements Gathering skills
- Experience in the upstream Oil and Gas industry preferred
- Deep understanding of Agile methodology (preferably Scrum framework)
- Regularly meet with team leaders (technical and business) in both the US and India to understand project requirements.
- Motivate the product team and engineering team members to achieve maximum pace and efficiency during projects.
- Work with the team leads to define deliverables and specify the acceptance criteria for their part of work.
- Determine the priority order of all the deliverables and their tasks.
- Help the team in estimating effort required, making sure that it is a reasonable estimate.
- Communicate regularly the current state of deliverables.
- Step in to fill any gaps and mentor team members.
- Communicate any blockers or issues faced by the team in India as well as respond to any issues raised by the US team.
- Verifying that when the work item is delivered, it meets the acceptance criteria defined at the outset.
- Conduct retrospective every sprint end to find and take action on feedback:
- What did the team do well
- What could have been done better
- Where did the team fail
- Things to improve next time
- Communicate regularly with the leadership in the US to understand their expectations and where they would like to see change(s).
- Inculcate the start-up culture in the team.
- Conduct sprint planning, grooming, prioritisation meetings for every sprint
- Take care of daily scrum meetings
- Monitor sprints for quality and productivity metrics as agreed with higher management