HR at I4 Consulting Services
Views:100 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Technical Project Manager - SAP ABAP (8-14 yrs)
- Collaborating with other functional leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects.
- Planning project management, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables.
- Build and Develop Low cost Technical team.
- Keep in touch with latest SAP technology and able to work with Fiori, UI5 & HANA
- Overseeing the development team and set up development standards and SOPs.
- Drafting new and improving existing Technical policies and processes.
- Continuously evaluating technical projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
- Accurately documenting the technical developments and ensure Quality of development output.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Administration, or a related field.
- SAP Certification will be advantageous.
- A minimum of five years' Technical Leadership experience in the industry.
- A minimum of one year's experience in a Managerial position.
- Has hands on experience on ABAP Development in S4HANA environment, System
Integrations & Setting up ABAP Factory.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to details and technicalities
- Excellent organizational and technical skills.
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience with SAP ABAP.