HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:1518 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Technical Project Manager - Microservices & API (8-13 yrs)
We are hiring for top IT company
Role: Program Manager (Microservices/ API)
Good knowledge of Agile/ Scrum/Kanban
We are breaking up our monoliths and re-platforming features into re-usable micro-services and APIs while we continue to innovate and deliver results for our customers.
All net new capabilities will be built on the cloud platform supporting multi-tenancy and multi-geography capabilities for the company. We are looking for experienced technical program management professionals to join our team and help us build towards the future.
Our Technical Program Managers (TPM) conceptualize, rationalize, and drive multiple simultaneous projects to deliver engineering work across the portfolio in our scrum execution model. In this role, you get to dive as deep as you want into the tech stack, the integration patterns, the organizational capabilities, and the company-wide assets that can be leveraged to provide technical solutions to customer problems.
You will contribute to the strategies, design choices, and even the cloud infrastructure necessary to build comprehensive believable and achievable execution plans to deliver high-profile new features and capabilities for our customers. You may drive the execution of a feature through the full stack or may drive a project which spans multiple teams and integrations, reporting meaningful status along the way.
ALL ABOUT YOU :
- Demonstrated ability to operate with independence and autonomy
- Experience defining and building cloud-native software products as a platform at scale with a deep understanding of those platforms' capabilities and underlying technologies.
- Demonstrated experience breaking down problems, organizing work, planning sprints, and delivering technical programs in agile delivery models (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Experience working on programs to define and build cloud-native software products as a platform at scale
- Enjoys diving deep to understand of the platform's capabilities and underlying technologies.
- Proven track record of data-driven decision-making and applying continuous improvement methodologies across teams
- Can debate the delivery strategy with business teams, architects, engineers, and designers
- Can communicate to executives, peers, and staff with impact, eloquence, and authenticity
- Demonstrated experience building relationships, partnering with and influencing dependent teams while commanding the respect of the individuals you work with across the organization
- Huge plus if you have expertise in Payments, IaaS, PaaS, serverless technology, CI/CD, NoSQL databases, microservices APIs, and distributed systems operations in a DevOps model
- BS in engineering, computer science or related discipline.
- Technical program delivery experience including time developing and testing software