Head - HRD at Claritus Management Consulting Pvt. Ltd
Views:171 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Technical Project Manager - IT Software Development (10-14 yrs)
- Bachelor & equal degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, engineering, or a related field. 8 years of experience in IT(Software Development) Industry with 2 years as a project manager.
- Solid understanding of the intersection between Software development, operations and project management.
- Good understanding and/or ability reviewing functional/technical solution specifications.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic, rapidly changing business and technical environment is required.
- Relationship management and co-ordination for deliverables
- Ability to consult with and provide leadership to outsourced partners.
- Proven decision-making capabilities using sound judgment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to translate complex technical concepts into meaningful business conversations.
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrating a consistent commitment and ability to work with diverse work groups and individuals.
- Provide regular and timely updates to Management on the status of the contracts and projects under their control.
- Ability to understand and use PM tools related to the project management structure, and traditional project models, such as schedules, Gantt charts, resource loaded networks, work breakdown structure.
- Setting up the development, testing, and deployment processes and procedures.
- Strong team player.
- Candidates with experience in Web and Mobile applications & Consumer.
Those who belongs to software development industry with minimum10 years of experience should send there profiles.