Manager at Hirekaro Global Services
Views:396 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Technical Project Manager - IT (9-17 yrs)
Technical Project Manager
Role Description :
- Recruit and mentor a balanced team of developers who are highly skilled and passionate about development.
- Responsible for Project Planning, executing, controlling, closure of projects, creation of teams and cost effective project delivery.
- Managing team of Developers/Designers/Testers. Leading and driving the team for better performance, performing Resource Planning & utilization (allocation/release, ramp up/ramp down), Capacity Planning (effort management), Performance Management (review / Appraisals) and using management tools.
- Managing projects in fast paced agile ecosystem and ensuring quality deliverables within stringent timelines
- Responsible for Risk Management, maintaining the Risk documentation and mitigations plan.
- Client management, Effective communication to identify customer needs and evaluate alternative business solution, managing day to day customer interaction (driving Projects status meetings with customer and multiple stakeholders of the projects), built a trust by delivering a quality product towards client needs and expectations in timely manner and have been receiving further businesses/project extensions without any bidding process.
- Collaboration Management across the department to broadening the skills and cross functional delivery management.
- Responsible for architecture design and review.
- We are looking for a Technical Project manager with Java Background.
- The candidate must have experience in java technologies and currently working as a Project manager.
- The candidate should be have scrum certification in Agile.
- The salary will be negotiable.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.