Operation Head- Recruitment at HyrEzy Talent Solution
Views:164 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Technical Project Manager - IT (4-8 yrs)
It is not just a technology company. We are a solutions company that uses technology as an enabler. We offer predictable delivery time and predictable cost with a focus on your outcome and needs. We do this by making otherwise unpredictable nature of transformational journey, a predictable one.
We believe in recognizing & sharing failures early in order to deliver with reduce leakages. With this philosophy and our unique ability to blend technologies, we have delivered value to several clients such as CTK Cosmetics, TravelSouq, WEM APAC, GEOSPOC, AREA 51 and. Many more are digitizing their journey to transformational adoption and we would love to be a part of your success story too.
Position: Technical Project Manager
Experience: 4+ Years
Location - India (Remote)
Working days: Monday to Friday
Shift Time: UK (3:00 PM IST to 12:00 AM IST)
CTC: 15-18 LPA
- Works with management to identify business requirements and participate in the development of IT requirements.
- Manage project portfolios; monitor and review project progress and timelines; adjust schedules and budgets as needed; and identify and resolve issues to ensure project success.
- Manages budget activities for service delivery and projects.
- Ensures project managers and associated staff perform the duties and responsibilities assigned
- Drives improvements (technology, process & data) and best practices.
- Establishes and implements short- and long-range organisational goals, objectives, strategic plans, policies, and operating procedures; monitors and evaluates programmatic and operational effectiveness, and effects changes required for improvement.
- Provides strategic advice and recommendations to leadership in the development, implementation and evaluation of new or modified operating policies, practices, and procedures within the specified functional area of focus.
- Provides professional consultation and leadership to all faculty and staff employed by the component and service as the principal point expertise on all matters relating to the specified functional area of focus.
- Analysis, designs, documents, and implements internal reporting systems and procedures for the organization or business entity, within specified functional area of operation, as applicable to the specified functional area of focus.
- Manages and/or provides day-to-day leadership to various technical, professional, and/or administrative personnel engaged in specified project activities, as appropriate to the position.
- You provide technical and functional guidance to support one or multiple projects. .
- Provide status reporting to internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to track the progress of deliverables related to client contracts and product roadmap.
- Engage with an extended team on Compliance documentation related to the Offerings.
- Effective communication on project status, ensuring that assets are developed with quality, ability to report project status and risks/issues effectively to senior management.
- Ensures that projects are executed within the assigned time frame and quality, effectively managing change controls and ensuring implementation within the agreed schedule.
- Play a role of Architect and define Architectural blueprint for large scale migration project
- Migrate Java, application to a Cloud based solution using Microservices, Spring Boot
- Define and Implement various architectural and design patterns required in the migration
- Provide a solution by designing developing reusable classes that can be given to developers
- Ability to understand the code and resolve technical issues
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis. Bachelor's degree; at least 8+ years of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- OR Master's degree; at least 5+ years of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Experience on technical aspects of the development and ability to articulate technical/project issues in an effective manner.
- Expertise in using Agile methodologies and strong skills on Cloud technologies
- Responsible for ensuring that the Scrum Team is following the Scrum practises and lives by the Agile Values
- Cloud Computing - AWS or PCF; Agile and DevOps background
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Ability to analyze complex problems, interpret operational needs, and develop integrated, creative solutions.
- Advanced analytical, evaluative, and objective critical thinking skills.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports
- PMP certified