Founder at KPB Consultants
Views:237 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Technical Project Manager - IT (3-6 yrs)
Agriculture accounts for over 20% of global GHG emissions, and we believe that sustainable agriculture practices, or regenerative agriculture, has the power to reduce these while cooling the earth. Through technology, our goal is to understand the true environmental impact each farmer has on their land, and compensate farmers who change their farming practices to support climate change.
Who We Are:
We are a climate-tech startup empowering regenerative agriculture to help reverse climate change! At Mitti Labs, we believe regenerative agriculture is the most scalable & affordable solution to the climate crisis.
Starting with Rice, the largest emitter within agriculture, our mission is to support small-holder farmers in transitioning from traditional farming to regenerative techniques with the goal of reducing and capturing GHG emissions.
Mitti Labs uses machine learning, satellite imagery, and soil models to track farming practices, estimate GHG emissions, and compensate small-holder farmers for their transition towards more sustainable practices.
We're backed by leading global VCs (Lightspeed India and Voyager Ventures), all of whom passionately believe in our vision to change the world through regenerative agriculture.
What You Will Help Us With:
- Organizes and leads the project team through the entire project life cycle.
- Works with Product, Business, and Tech teams to ensure business needs are clearly understood and the technology implemented meets the needs and expectations of the business.
- Conducts project estimate sessions with project stakeholders to drive project estimates and challenges estimates where appropriate to ensure accurate effort estimates by functional areas.
- Creates and maintains a detailed project plan for all aspects of the project based on delivery methodology
- Manages project execution, resource deployment and overall coordination efforts to ensure projects are completed on schedule and to budget.
- Establishes and actively manages all project and key stakeholder expectations and relationships
Experience & Skills We're Looking For:
- 4+ years of experience as a project coordinator and product support.
- Communicating across disciplines and thematic areas (science, business, engineering, agronomy)
- Experience with Notion, JIRA, Miro and ticket systems.
- 3+ years working in agile software development, participating in sprint execution, stand ups, and work plan roadmap designs.
- Experience or interest in connecting science products, ecosystem service markets, compliance, documentation, UX, and budgets.
- General interest in agriculture, climate change, Voluntary Carbon Markets, sustainability
This role is fully remote. However, being located in India is preferred for this role given the growth of Mitti Labs' program in the region.
Why Work With Us:
Be part of the first batch of employees turning Mitti Labs' goals into reality, and grow with us to make an impact on our planet and the farmers we support. Joining at an early stage of this company will allow you to have unlimited opportunities as we scale our team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.