Recruitment at MNR Solutions Private Limited
Views:148 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Technical Project Manager - IT (12-19 yrs)
Skills Required are:
- Must have 5 years of experience and strong understanding in middleware and integration technologies such as Weblogic, Tomcat, Tibco EMS, Splunk, Rabbit MQ and/or Kafka
- At least 2 years' experience in managing large technology engineering team or L2/L3 Technology Support team with an overall experience of 14 or more years in IT industry.
- Experience in managing a large team for a global client (US preferred).
- Ability to deep dive into technical aspects of applications and provide technical guidance to team as needed
- Proven ability to manage large team(s)
- Understanding of various Operational processes such as escalation process, event monitoring, server management etc.
- Understanding of Continuous Improvement methodologies.
- Experience with enterprise ticketing tools like ServiceNow, Remedy, etc.,
- Excellent understanding of SLAs, KPIs, metrics and reporting on the service performance and ability generate and report metrics to senior leadership
- Experience in attracting and hiring excellent talent.
- Personable, ability to mentor, and bring best out of the team
- Demonstrates willingness to challenge both the leadership, and the team resources as appropriate
- Flexible with working hours based on the service requirement
- Demonstrate organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication (written and spoken) skills
- Demonstrates good active listening skills with an ability to interpret customers' communications, to understand the zist of the problem
- Good technical knowledge on Splunk, Dynatrace or sounded knowledge on any monitoring tools
- Experience in tools such as JIRA, Confluence, ServiceNow, Splunk, Other monitoring tools etc.