Founder at Serving Skill
Views:433 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Technical Project Manager - EdTech (4-8 yrs)
Job Description :
Job summary :
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to oversee the successful execution of projects which involve deep integrations of various systems. This TPM should be able to identify the complete requirements of all involved stakeholders and identify the technical solution with a clear breakdown of tasks required for successful completion of the project.
- Create clear requirement documents for both new projects and changes on existing technical projects
- Identify business risks and points of failure in ongoing projects
- Plan and manage releases with all the system providers
- Troubleshoot any system failures on current projects
Senior Project Manager Requirements:
- 4+ Years of total experience with atleast 2+ years in project management
- Understanding of data pipelines.
- Prior experience or knowledge on IT/ Telephony Systems
- Prior experience working on Salesforce/ Zendesk integrations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask - excellent planning and time management skills.
- Excellent leadership abilities.
Note: Preferable: With certification in Project Management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.