Technical Project Manager (8-12 yrs)
Technical Project Manager required for with Fulcrum
Fulcrum is looking to hire Project Manager for its Pune location office. If interested revert back with your updated CV alongwith your following details : CTC/ECTC/NP
Job Type : Permanent
Yrs of Exp : 8-12 yrs
Job Location : Pune
- Deliver project as per approved scope, on time and on budgeted efforts without compromising on quality and ensure high customer satisfaction level.
Oversees the development and tracking of project plans
- Adapts and applies the Fulcrum delivery approach to meet project objectives and client business drivers
- Establishes and maintains project communications
- Oversees project estimations
- Oversees the development of project deliverables
- Establishes and maintains processes to manage scope throughout the project lifecycle
- Identifies and manages project issues
- Sets project quality and performance standards
- Assesses and manages risk over the project lifecycle
- Maintains project tracking and information systems
- Has knowledge of earned value project management.
II. Team Leadership & Management
- Manage & Lead teams of 5- 20 people.
- Builds and structures project teams to ensure maximum performance
- Provides purpose, direction and motivation to team
- Clarifies and communicates project objectives and success criteria
- Ensures key project-wide roles and responsibilities are defined
- Ensures the use of best practices and applies lessons learned from previous projects
- Ensures a positive, collaborative work environment for the team
- Directly supervises the work of Team Leads
- Mentors and coaches project team members, as appropriate
- Manages third-party partner and/or vendor relationships, as necessary
III. Client Management
- Responsible for ongoing client satisfaction
- Manages peer-level client relationships (expectations, communications, negotiations, escalation, feedback, etc.)
- Develops relationships with key client stakeholders and client executives
- Provides day-to-day project contact for the client
IV. Company Contribution
- Participates in recruitment and hiring activities, including interviewing and conducting hiring exercises for people within the Project Management Domain
- Participates in, and assists with, company events such as training and internal initiatives
- Contributes to the ongoing development of the Project Management Office (PMO) body at Fulcrum
- Actively shares knowledge and learning from project experiences
Fulcrum Worldwide is a preferred business partner of some of the Fortune 500s, multinationals, great and growing businesses for its unmatched value adding IT services, product development and business solutions. And when it comes to these, Fulcrum is raising the bar and setting standards for delivery and customer satisfaction.
Fulcrum Worldwide was incorporated in 1999 and since then we have worked with our clients to help them become stronger, more efficient and much agile.
With headquarters in New Jersey and offices in California, Europe, UK & India, Fulcrum Worldwide has a global presence yet local capabilities
To us Quality is a cost saver! We are a CMMi level company driven by metrics and best practice methodology at each stage of delivery. Our distinctive and dedicated Centers of Excellence accelerate innovation and augment intelligence. And with brilliant talent to boast of at all geographies, we can boost onsite responsiveness via local offices and worth by remote delivery. We make sincere effort to align our products and services to meet the business needs of our clients and thus ensure ROI.
Fulcrum stands out with its value oriented approach towards products and services. And all this with innovative framework, we can translate our clients time and investment into tangible benefits.
With our strong domain focus we can help any business do more & better business! Our clients enjoy experiencing the winning edge in their business and have retained us for their full life cycle IT needs. They rely on our expertise to leverage their investment in technology and pilot them into this global digital economy.
Some significant achievements:
Fulcrum among Siliconindia Top 10 Most Promising IT Services Companies - 2010
Fulcrum listed as one of the fastest growing organization in the Inc. 5000 list of 2008
Fulcrum ranked 7th Best Technology Consulting Company in New Jersey by NJ Biz in 2008
Sr Resource Exec- TAG
Phone | 022 66756270
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.