Technical Program Mgr - Promotions - eComm (10-15 yrs)
Title – Technical Program Manager
Employer: Global Leader and Pioneer in e-commerce
Does the challenge and ownership that comes from leading and driving large, cross-organizational projects and initiatives for one of the largest online marketplaces excite you? Do you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment solving complex technical problems and delivering innovative solutions?
- In this role you will work closely with the software development and product teams to deliver high quality, scalable products deployed around the world. You will collaborate with the product teams to deliver the best product with most efficient use of resources and technologies. You will work with all the stakeholders to assemble project teams, assign responsibilities, identify appropriate resources needed, and develop schedules to ensure timely completion of projects by meeting project milestones. You will also assess risks, anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, make tradeoffs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints and encourage risk taking behavior to maximize business benefit. Successful candidates will have a technical background, be detail driven and have excellent problem solving abilities. You should not only be passionate about delivering extensible, on-time solutions, but should also be obsessed with contributing to the development of high-performance teams throu h rigorous goal-setting, disciplined attention to performance metrics, continuous process improvement and mentorship.
You must be able to:
- Interact with Project Sponsors, Technical Program Managers and multiple Development Teams to define and deliver complex features.
- Lead the effective and efficient delivery of the large, complex projects.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Maximize resources for the greater good of the organization.
- Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels.
- Create, maintain and disseminate project information to stakeholders.
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.
- 3+years experience managing complex technology projects
- Prior experience with agile methodologies
- Experience with project delivery for large, cross functional projects
- Experience developing Internet products and technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4+ years equivalent work experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Quantitative analytical abilities
- Proven problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent technical skills
- Degree in computer science or engineering preferred
- Previous work experience as a software developer
Please contact us at the earliest!
+91 823 7057 890
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.