Founder at Positionskart LLP
Views:81 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Technical Program Manager - Web Services (6-10 yrs)
Technical Program Manager
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities :
- Coordinate and lead efforts across operations, multiple technology and program teams.
- Measure every area of the business, drive efficiencies, optimizations and influence decision-making.
- Manage planning and execution of project goals, including segmentation of business goals, measurement of goal attainment, evolving and driving various improvements in Business to increase its effectiveness in driving results.
- Build solid customer relationships and be a passionate advocate of operations team to stakeholders.
- Craft scalable solutions to difficult problems and share outstanding analytical insights on how to solve complex problems.
Required Skills , Experience & Background :
- Proactive approach to identifying issues and presenting solutions and options, and where appropriate, leading to resolution
- Ability to clearly articulate both problems and proposed solutions
- Ability to prioritize personal and team workloads to best meet organizational objectives
- Empowered to make decisions and recommend approach based on the results from quality reviews
- Experience working in an agile/scrum environment
- Strong programming and technical experience as this role will require digging into code and interfacing with developers and delivery managers
- Knowledge of tools and processes for results reporting
- Experience with testing big enterprise, high-traffic and multi-tier applications using MS Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience managing efforts in Unix/Linux environments, distributed systems and/or developing large scale web applications
- First-hand working knowledge of current web technologies
- Knowledge of Agile and automation processes
Behavioral Skills :
- Excellent attention to detail
- Motivated by delivery and speed to outcome
- Ability to determine strategic direction not just tactical
- The ability to work effectively with clients and other management personnel across geographies
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
- Ability to deal efficiently with escalations and difficult situations under pressure
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.