Technical Program Manager - Telecom Firm (8-12 yrs)
Technical Program Manager - Leading Telecom Player - Gurgaon
Industry - Telecom / ISP
Category - IT & Systems
Job Description : Project Manager will be responsible for planning and overseeing projects from the initial ideation through to completion. The Project Manager will coordinate people and processes to deliver projects on time, within budget and with the desired outcomes aligned to objectives
Client Details : We don't just make things - we make things possible. We are on a mission to change the world by connecting people with ideas. We are building next generation systems to improve the quality of life for millions of users spanned across 15+ countries.
The Project Manager is responsible for :
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work Plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Managing Timely Rollout of Projects
- Ensuring appropriate Governance mechanisms for successful implementation of
- Delivering On-schedule, on-budget of IT solutions to facilitate commercial products delivery
- Resolution of intra team Dependencies
The IT Program Manager must have knowledge of :
Technical Program manager requires strong technical skills and a solid understanding of software development methodologies.
- Project manager must have strong familiarity with project management tools, methodologies & best practices. He/She also need proven ability to deliver projects according to agreed scope, timeline & budget
- Structured approach to work, with the ability to plan, and organize larger Projects/Programs
- Business & commercial acumen and excellent stakeholder management skills are essential
- Analytical skills are necessary in order to correctly identify risks and solve any problems which may arise throughout the
- Good time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once
- A good communicator with effective stakeholder management & conflict resolution skills
- Be a good team player and an effective leader who is able to motivate their project team
- Good understanding of Agile Development and release management processes
Job Offer : Technical Program Manager will work closely with business partners in Africa OpCOs, HQ-IT and Engineering Teams in Africa performing the necessary leadership, planning, Tracking, reporting tasks related to the delivery of projects in respective domain relevant to IT transformation programs. This is an expert role with the responsibility for leading, solving issues & interdependencies and mentoring a team of experts of HQ/OpCOs/Partner to ensure those teams deliver results expected to IT.
Contact - Garvit Chawla - +91 124 452 5481
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.