Technical Program Manager - PMO (5-12 yrs)
- Take ownership of the overall program planning process, program schedule and initiate process improvements when identified.
- You will also assess risks, anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, make trade-offs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints
- Work with key stakeholders in business teams, product management and Tech teams to define strategy for product delivery
- Manage, align and deliver medium to large programs and portfolio of projects
- Communicate regularly with senior management on status, risks, and change control
- Manage trade-offs across a portfolio of programs to ensure business objectives are met and internal obstacles are removed
- Coordinate across products and tech to identify and address cross product dependencies and help remove bottlenecks
- To accomplish this, you will be expected to have proven analytical capabilities, strong persuasive writing skills, and the tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- An established background in building highly scalable & complex systems is a definite plus.