Consultant at Brilliant Seeker Services
Views:991 Applications:215 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Technical Program Manager - Internet/Online (12-19 yrs)
- As a Technical Project Manager, you will collaborate with business and technology teams across Industry to plan, execute, and finalize all aspects of a given project.
- The ideal candidate will be able to manage multiple projects and priorities in an ever-changing environment. Oh, and you have to have fun doing it! Considering the nature of what we do, our TPMs are heavy on the T (technical).
- We are looking for individuals who are passionate about the technical components that comprise a solution and how they interact with one another.
- We strive to bring as much to our project teams as possible and that includes a working understanding of the technologies that we use to service our customers. In other words, let us know about your technical chops. We'll be asking :)
- B.Tech or M.Tech in Computer Science
- Rich hands-on programming experience in Java/C++, using object-oriented design techniques and best practices
- Working with customers and business to transform business requirements into functioning software
- Experience in designing, building and maintaining real-time and large scale applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Results oriented and analytical, with a strong customer and business focus.
- Ability to communicate and discuss technical topics with both technical and business audiences.
- Highly innovative, self-directed and able to deal well with ambiguous problems.
- Data-driven with strong analytical and quantitative skills to identify and present opportunities and measure success.
- 12+ years of experience delivering end-to-end product requirements for internal facing products
- Strong understanding of system and application performance characteristics.
- Understanding of cryptography or data protection technique