Assistant Manager at Brilliant Seeker Services
Views:2319 Applications:242 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Technical Program Manager - Internet/Online (12-19 yrs)
- As a Technical Project Manager, you will collaborate with business and technology teams across Industry to plan, execute, and finalize all aspects of a given project.
- The ideal candidate will be able to manage multiple projects and priorities in an ever-changing environment. Oh, and you have to have fun doing it! Considering the nature of what we do, our TPMs are heavy on the T (technical).
- We are looking for individuals who are passionate about the technical components that comprise a solution and how they interact with one another.
- We strive to bring as much to our project teams as possible and that includes a working understanding of the technologies that we use to service our customers. In other words, let us know about your technical chops. We'll be asking :)
- B.Tech or M.Tech in Computer Science
- Rich hands-on programming experience in Java/C++, using object-oriented design techniques and best practices
- Working with customers and business to transform business requirements into functioning software
- Experience in designing, building and maintaining real-time and large scale applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Results oriented and analytical, with a strong customer and business focus.
- Ability to communicate and discuss technical topics with both technical and business audiences.
- Highly innovative, self-directed and able to deal well with ambiguous problems.
- Data-driven with strong analytical and quantitative skills to identify and present opportunities and measure success.
- 12+ years of experience delivering end-to-end product requirements for internal facing products
- Strong understanding of system and application performance characteristics.
- Understanding of cryptography or data protection technique
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.