Research Associate at Antal International Network
Views:312 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Technical Program Manager/Implementation Engagement Manager - IT (7-13 yrs)
Exp : 7 - 13 Years
- As a Technical Program Manager, you will be the go-to person to drive delivery of different product integrations & track progress across projects
- You will work with implementation teams (engineering - internal & external), track resource & task dependencies & proactively highlight risks with mitigation plans.
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Drive execution of product integrations for that make all stakeholders happy (Customers, Partners & Chargebee)
2. Working as a technical integrations program manager, means driving execution of ideas across product, design, engineering & third party implementation partner teams to deliver products within defined scope, time, and cost constraints
3. Must possess a combination of skills, including an ability to ask penetrating questions, detect unstated assumptions, and resolve interpersonal conflicts, as well as more systematic management skills.
4. We value what makes you different, and encourage you to act on your ideas. Join us and make a real difference.
What are we looking for
- 3+ years of relevant experience of IT project management & coordination
- Should have excellent attention to detail
- Should be very well organized & be able to multitask
- Analytical mindset and skills in research & coordination
- Track record of getting things done (well)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.