Director at Athos Consulting
Views:1693 Applications:408 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:391
Technical Program Manager - FinTech (2-5 yrs)
Exp :24-48 Months Only .
Education : TIER 1
Job Description :-
1) Interface between product & engineering org Be the single point of contact for engineering deliverables for folks outside engineering Run sprint & scrum cycle for engineering team
2) Unblock engineering team. Manage dependencies to avoid blocking proactively.
3)Observe, understand, and optimize processes - such as JIRA workflows. Observe, understand, and optimize inter-team communication (such as frontend/backend team communication) Setup and maintain roadmap visualization - a way for cross-functional teams to maintain and view their roadmaps in one place
4) Observe and understand developer workflows to find places for optimization such as: faster dev machines, bad local server setup, new common libraries and common library improvements (for eg, JSON or Kafka)
5) Observe and understand developer communication and time-spent to find places for optimization such as badly run meetings, too many disruptions, regular manual fixes, lack of admin screens and frequent conf changes, or requests for help from business (things which can be handled by product program managers or better documentation/training).
6) Setup HR processes for dev onboarding to ensure onboarding processes (such as weekend assignment) are adhered to. Especially useful given the campus recruitment scenario. Figure out a process for keeping new devs, especially campus recruits, engaged.
7) Observe and understand ways for a business to improve their processes, eg, by using CRM, ERP, etc. Develop a good understanding of these tools, and take ownership of getting them incorporated in relevant teams.
- Min 2 Max 5 years of experience as TPM in a tier 1 product company. Exceptional record as project manager in a non hardcore product company can be considered.
- Past record of solving problems in a data driven & methodical way, specially problems like finding ETA.
- Past experience with hands-on engineering, product or QA is a strong bonus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.