Technical Program Manager - eCommerce (5-12 yrs)
- Passion to take on challenges of continuously evolving product and dynamic technology environment.
- Aptitude for understanding the product/business context and Product Development Life Cycle (PDLC) and be articulate and assertive in converting requirements to tangible reality.
- A highly collaborative, energetic team player with demonstrated ability to be flexible, diplomatic, persistent, and energetic.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, open to change, working in a fast-paced & fluid environment, and thrives on learning and acquiring deep expertise in our tools and process.
- A game producer who understands the art of churning out high-quality games with agility and elan.
- Evolve a collaborative work atmosphere, maintain a fabric of trust, confidence and respect between business stakeholders such as Product, Acquisition, Retention, etc and tech stakeholders while being sensitive and assertive. Should be able to challenge & bring together cross-functional teams, from design/art to product management to engineering.
- Work closely with release engineering teams to produce & deliver high-quality releases with great predictability.
- Proficient with iterative model of collaboration across various stakeholders and hands on experience with agile development methodologies.
- Be mature, diligent & thorough in planning sprints and plans & ensures timely/on-schedule delivery of each project, without compromising on quality.
- Experience of executing projects in Agile prescribed engineering practices and be able to embody tenets of agile development philosophies to various constituencies such as (Automation, continuous integration, periodic demos, deployment and monitoring tools).
- Hawk eye ability to identify risks/bottlenecks/dependencies early in the cycle and prepare escalation/mitigation plans as applicable.
- Be conversant with JIRA. Maintain and periodically evaluate key project related metrics to gauge progress and identify areas for improvement and establish a medium that gives management & key stakeholders visibility into the current status/progress of each tracked project.
- 5+ years of production experience with one or more complete software development cycles in a production role.
- Prior experience in mobile game production preferred.
- Excellent project management skills. Must be able to prepare and present detailed project plans.
- Good knowledge of task tracking software (e. g. Jira) and proven ability to quickly pick up new tools and software.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced cross-functional team environment is a must.
- Must have experience interacting and managing production for a development team (front end/back end programmers & QA).
- Must be very organized, process oriented and have a constant drive to improve.
- Excellent interpersonal, people management, conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Positive, proactive attitude with a will to deliver quickly without compromising on standards.
- A strong passion for games and ability to critique them is a plus.