Director at Mosiwo Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:3430 Applications:211 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:209
Technical Program Manager - BFSI (3-5 yrs)
As a Technical Program Manager, you will participate in developing the strategy and vision for the marketplace, and you will define the plan and road map. You- ll manage a large program end-to-end, executing deep integration with our partner lenders and deliver the seamless lending experience on time to delight our customers.
This role is inherently cross-functional you will work closely with product, software engineering, and operations to bring features and services to market. The role requires a strong ability to Invent and Simplify. You will leverage your technical expertise, strong problem-solving skills and excellent leadership skills to come up with new ways to get things done at scale. As a TPM, you will anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, and balance customer and business needs versus technical constraints. An ability to take large, complex projects and break them down into manageable pieces, develop functional specifications, then deliver them in a successful and timely manner is expected.
- Drive program objectives - provide program management and define project plans, manage implementation activities, and develop processes, documentation and communications for program/process rollout and ongoing support.
- Work with stakeholders to understand the business requirements and translate these requirements into technical/functional specifications. Discover the true requirements underlying feature requests; recommend alternative technical approaches; lead development and engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines. Balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Manage, prioritize and deliver multiple initiatives in partnership with cross-functional teams
- 3+ years- experience in technical program management in a related industry, preferably software, web services.
- Experience in managing software development projects
- Experience coordinating cross-functional teams
- Experience building agile processes, project management, and managing release schedules
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and writing skills
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or a related technical discipline