Technical Program Manager - Analytics - KPO (6-14 yrs)
- A management team consisting of past start-up founders, IIT alumni, and serial hackathon winners
- Solve unique scalability challenges
- Learn how the India lending system works on the inside
- High impact role at fast-paced growth company
As a Technical Program Manager you will:
- Drive program objectives - provide program management and define project plans, manage implementation activities, and develop processes, documentation and communications for program/process rollout and ongoing support.
- Work with stakeholders to understand the business requirements and translate these requirements into technical/functional specifications. Discover the true requirements underlying feature requests; recommend alternative technical approaches; lead development and engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines. Balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Manage, prioritize and deliver multiple initiatives in partnership with cross-functional teams.
Some skills we consider critical to being a TPM:
- 3+ years- experience in technical program management in a related industry, preferably software, web services.
- Experience in managing software development projects
- Experience coordinating cross-functional teams
- Experience building agile processes, project management, and managing release schedules
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and writing skills
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or a related technical discipline
Few Good To Haves: - Mix of start-up and industry experience