Technical Product Owner - MedTech Firm (12-16 yrs)
Industry - Healthcare / Medical / Hospital
Category - IT & Systems
Skills - Technical Product Owner ; Technical architect
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - We are looking for an experienced technical product owner with strong software development background. This is an Individual Contributor role with high visibility and stakeholder management.
Our client is one of the largest MedTech organisation.
- Lead or mentor technical team in design and development of components, sub-systems, and/or systems for medical devices
- Apply and mentor others on advanced engineering theories, principles, and concepts across various products within the business unit
- Assess and integrate new technologies and capabilities (prototyping, testing, et.al.) for the organization
- Mentor and influence in the correction of complex product design issues
- Navigate and influence the Intellectual landscape for filings and protection
- Translate user needs to design inputs/ specifications and produce system/architectural level layouts and platform designs
- Develop and influence a number of invention disclosures, patents, or trade secrets
- Lead architecture of a complex system and guide design tradeoff decisions
- Generate and review the necessary documents with project teams (requirements/design/architecture/bugs/test)
- Lead cooperative efforts with R&D, Quality, Manufacturing, Regulatory, Clinical, Marketing and Project Management to ensure project success
- Lead and support team members to create or improve procedures, policies, processes, systems, and technology requirements
- Develop and utilize tools to enhance the company's product/process development or performance
- Mentor and grow technical talent within discipline/function
- Lead and support complex product development for cross-functional teams, influencing multiple technical areas of expertise
- Hold team accountable to deliver high-quality results with passion, energy, and drive to meet business priorities
- Mentor, develop, and influence across the business, intentionally building divisional relationships
- Identify and implement design and process solutions and ensure they are sustained over time
- Lead code reviews for projects/systems as independent reviewer applying design principles, coding standards, and best practices
- Collaboratively review and update coding standards
- Analytical problem solvers. People who go beyond just fixing to identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend comprehensive upgrades to prevents future issue
- Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
- Persuasive influencers. People who understand market positioning and can use their relationship skills and depth of knowledge to secure buy-in, cooperation, and loyalty.
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering/ Computer Science or related discipline
- 13+ years of total work experience in the Software Development
- 3+ years of experience working as a technical product owner or in a similar capacity
- Past experience of developing applications involving Python, .Net, ReactJS, AngularJS, Azure Cloud will be good to have
- Solid understanding of Design Patterns and Principles
- Experienced in architecting micro-services and applications
- Should have understanding Linux and Container-based environments
- Understanding of Debugging and Troubleshooting
- Experience of carrying out Agile based software development
- Lead the adoption of Software Development Life Cycle process changes and best practices. Provide strategic planning and guidance for project-based SDLC decisions
- Lead the adoption of Application Lifecycle Management /Traceability best practices and tools
- Regulatory and compliance standards applied to the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
Exciting work - Tech oriented organisation
Part of global business
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Srishti Satrawla on +91 124 452 5475.
Contact - Srishti Satrawla - +91 124 452 5475
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.