Consultant at BNC Global
Views:168 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Technical Product Owner - Contractual Role (8-10 yrs)
Big 4 is hiring for Technical Product Owner role for Bangalore location on contractual basis
1. Partner with Product Managers to understand shared product vision and short- & long-term roadmap
2. Partner with Product Managers, Designers, and Solutions Architects to translate feature requirements, feature designs, and technical architecture into clear, testable, actionable user stories.
3. Ensure user stories meet the definition of ready prior to sprint start with complete value statements, acceptance criteria, associated wireframes or designs, and relevant technical documentation.
4. Document requirements for digital products offered via online or mobile interfaces as well as those offered via API.
5. Act as PO for a scrum team, facilitating estimation, communicating timelines to the Product team, and owning the delivery of features.
6. Conduct user acceptance testing (UAT) and coordinate with the QA team to streamline testing plans and automated regression testing requirements.
7. Report weekly progress on feature delivery to Product Managers.
8. Be an active participant in all agile ceremonies - daily standups, refinement sessions, sprint demos, retrospectives, sprint planning, and release planning.
9. Facilitate communication between the scrum team and technical architecture team to ensure development is unblocked.
Communicate [tradeoff decisions, e.g. choice between 2 methodologies - to product & tech so the decision can be made on approach]
10. Ensure JIRA content is updated so that reporting from JIRA is accurate and representative of the current state of product development & feature delivery progress.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Overall 8-12 years of experience in the software domain
2. Minimum of 2-5 years of digital or software product experience in technical product management or technical architecture role.
3. Minimum of 1-3 years of proven, hands-on experience delivering software products using Agile methodologies.
4. Bachelor's degree from a world-class school in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field preferred.
5. Master's degree in applicable discipline highly desired.
6. Agile Product Owner and/or Scrum Master certified
7. Pre-existing experience and/or demonstrated an aptitude for learning digital tools such as Aha!, Jira, Figma, Confluence, Miro, LucidChart, etc
8. Experience working with remote and globally distributed teams
Candidates interested in contractual role only need to apply
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.