Technical Product Owner - Big4 (8-12 yrs)
Technical Product Owner- Big4
Location - Bangalore/ Hyderabad
Experience - 8 to 12 years
- Experience in AWS
- Certifications in Agile Product Owner and/or Scrum Master.
- Experience in software product deliveries using Agile Methodologies
- Experience with tools like Aha! Jira, Figma, Confluence, Miro, Lucid Chart, etc.
- Have worked in Product based companies.
- Partner with Product Managers to understand shared product vision and short-& long-term roadmap
- Partner with Product Managers, Designers, and Solutions Architects to translate feature requirements, feature designs, and technical architecture intoclear, testable, actionable user stories.
- Ensure user stories meet the definition of ready prior to sprint start with complete value statements, acceptance criteria, associated wireframes or designs, and relevant technical documentation.
- Document requirements for digital products offered via online or mobile interfaces as well as those offered via API.
- Act as PO for a scrum team, facilitating estimation, communicating timelines to the Product team, and owning the delivery of features.
- Conduct user acceptance testing (UAT) and coordinate with the QA team to streamline testing plans and automated regression testing requirements.
- Report weekly progress on feature delivery to Product Managers.
- Be an active participant in all agile ceremonies - daily standups, refinement sessions, sprint demos, retrospectives, sprint planning, and release planning.
- Facilitate communication between the scrum team and technical architecture team to ensure development is unblocked.
- Communicate [tradeoff decisions, e.g. choice between 2 methodologies - to product & tech so the decision can be made on approach
- Ensure JIRA content is updated so that reporting from JIRA is accurate and representative of the current state of product development & feature delivery progress.
- Pre-existing experience and/or demonstrated an aptitude for learning digital tools such as Aha! Jira, Figma, Confluence, Miro, Lucid Chart, etc.
- Hands-on experience delivering software products using Agile methodologies
- Experience working with remote and globally distributed teams
- Should have developer Experience and should have a strong technical background
- Experience in AWS and possess an architectural background
- Have managed Sprints planning and review, User case stories, Product backlogs, etc.