Technical Product Manager - Startup (4-5 yrs)
Technical Product Manager
Looking for Immediate joiners for a product based startup firm
1. You will own a product. It's strategy and roadmap for a key product/business area.
2. Manage all aspects of your product throughout its lifecycle, including product strategy development, customer insights/needs, and requirements definition in a fast, scalable, delightful and cost-efficient way.
3. Build deep understanding of the user, market and competitive landscape
4. Run the hypothesis MVP Iterate Scale loop for your products
5. Own product releases by coordinating with technology, design and QA teams
6. You'll be figuring out the vision and goals of the team, how to measure them and how to set the Objectives and Key Results - you'll inspire the team and define the product direction together with them
7. Work with stakeholders cross-functionally across sales, marketing, business, customer support and engineering teams to ensure the success of your products
8. Help the team grow and scale - from getting involved in hiring and onboarding to coaching and mentoring team members.
9. Communicate with technical vendor partners for support, if required
10. Demonstrate product features to clients/customers, & internal employees
WHO SHOULD APPLY :
1. You have 4+ years of hands-on PM/APM /Tech Integrations experience.
2. You have a track record of building & shipping high quality products owning the process end to end.
3. Basic SQL, Excel knowledge and Experience with Product Analytics tools like GA, Mixpanel, etc..
4. You understand the technology and how to build products well enough to be able to help the team know when to invest in tech debt reduction, bugs, or new features.
5. You can put yourself in the customer's shoes and bring your team along in that journey, you've run surveys or research and interviewed people who used your product. You deeply understand what customers do and why.
6. You make things happen instead of wondering why things happened. You conceive possibilities, think of the big picture, but deliver on the details. You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and take responsibility to do whatever you need to do to solve customer problems.
7. An engineering / technical / analytical background that will allow you to reason about product trade-offs and make good choices with minimal input from engineers.
8. You have integrated external solutions/providers to help solve some of the problems in your team's domain, you have been involved in selecting those partners, building relationships, and leading contract negotiations
9. Prior experience in payment or lending systems
10. Work experience in early-stage startups (0 1) or founding experience is a plus
11. Experience with solutions such as Billing, Payments, ERP, CRM, Loan Origination Software, Loan Management System etc.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
1. You get to work directly with the leadership team of the company
2. Be a part of building and shaping a product that is looking to solve a huge problem in India (Out of Pocket Expense on Account of Healthcare = USD 70 Bn)
3. A navigator's seat (to start) in a rocket-ship in the hottest sector in the world right now - healthcare fintech (India BNPL poised to grow to USD 50 Bn by 2026)
4. Amazing culture, with a team that lives and breathes the mission, is always willing to put its hands up, and never forgets to have fun
5. An opportunity to create wealth through ESOP's
THE INTERVIEW PROCESS
1. Round 1: Personality Assessment Round (Virtual)
2. Round 2: Analytical and skill based assignment/assignments
3. Round 3: (Face 2 Face)
a. Presentation: Candidate will present the specific assignment/assignments
b. Q&A Round: Candidate will ask all the questions
4. Round 4: Final Round with HR and CEO