Recruiter at Talentiser
Views:2677 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Technical Product Manager - Internet/Online (2-4 yrs)
We are looking for exceptional Associate product manager (based out of Gurgaon, India), who feel very passionate about developing consumer focused Internet products. We are looking for product managers either with prior experience in consumer goods, technology, E-Commerce.
An ideal candidate will have engineering degree from a top-tier engineering institutes in India. Product manager should possess superior skills in strategic thinking, problem solving, product management, product planning, and analytics.
What are we looking for :
1) 2-4 years of experience in product management.
2) Highly developed skills for problem solving and strategic thinking
3) MBA from a top-tier school with an engineering degree preferred
4) Excellent communication skills is a must.
5) Prior experience in E-Commerce preferred.
6) Proficient with common data tools like SQL, R, Excel etc.
7) Understanding of technology, product development, product management, product planning, knowledge of key concepts in mobile products: funnels, cohorts, engagement, retention, LTV, A/B testing, etc.
8) Good communication skills with the ability to confidently work with cross-functional teams and to present information to stakeholders
Job Responsibilities :
- Act as point of first reference for all product related enquiries and work collaboratively with colleagues to address any issues that may arise. Lead, define, represent and communicate product strategy and vision in line with the businesses long-term goals, manage the complete product lifecycle management
- Design market research projects to assess customer attitudes to the current product range and new product introductions.
- Attention to detail and ability to visualize things
- Ability to collaborate across departments or manage projects or programs
- Result oriented and ready to take ownership
- Desire to make impact and high work ethics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.