Recruitment at MNR Solutions Private Limited
Views:239 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Technical Product Manager - Healthcare (8-10 yrs)
- 8-10 years of experience with application development, product management, data integration and analytics (Product development experience and domain knowledge in Healthcare Provider Revenue cycle is preferred)
Reports To : VP of Product Management
Minimum 4-year Bachelor degree in Engineering, Math or other Science, Preferred- MBA or related Masters Degree
Roles & Responsibilities :
Must Have :
- Ability to collaborate with revenue cycle operations team and apply market research to develop a strategy and product roadmap for company middle and back end revenue cycle module
- Ability to gather user requirements, develop business case (revenue yield, cost savings from enhanced productivity) for EIQ modules
- Ability to develop analytic and process automation approaches to enhance workflow efficiency
- Ability to craft funding/approval requests for IT steering committee
- Ability to collaborate with engineering to oversee the module UAT to ensure functionality meets specs
- Ability to contribute to preparation of marketing collateral and product demonstrations
- Ability to work and coordinate deliverables with global teams
Should Have :
- Knowledge of databases, schemas and data extraction from finance/accounting systems.
- Ability to work in agile development methodologies.
- Know how to develop Epics, Features and Stories and refine the backlog appropriately for the team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to innovate and think creatively to solve problems
- Analytical, data-driven and process-oriented mind set
- Good sense of prioritization and time management
Could Have :
- Microsoft Azure Data Factory ADF knowledge
- Certification in business management and project management.