Recruiter at KPB Consultants
Views:116 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Technical Product Manager - Healthcare (2-8 yrs)
QubeHealth is on a mission to change the way people access healthcare.
India has one of the highest out-of-pocket-expenses in healthcare in the world. Even with group health insurance cover, the average Indian worker pays 60% of health-related expenditures out-of-pocket. Paying for and accessing, healthcare remains a massive challenge in India.
On the other hand, there's all kinds of innovative ways one can pay for buying the smallest item on any popular e-commerce portal. We believe it's high time we changed that, and are leading this change from the forefront.
We are looking for a stellar Technical Product Manager to lead our Marketplace vertical.
A Day in your Life
You will be a strategic leader for the org, defining and managing product roadmaps in areas of high complexity, for one or more engineering teams. The role is inherently cross-functional; you will work closely with engineering, UX design, development, sales, and marketing to deliver products that enhance the customer experience.
- Understand customers and their interactions with the various services offered by QubeHealth.
- Engage in Requirements Gathering discussions with the partners / business teams to determine business and operational objectives
- Work closely with development, design and engineering teams to define scope and delivery timelines; ensure adherence to delivery timelines
- Follow and learn from industry trends to implement best practices, particularly in technical areas, but not limited to those'
- Construct mechanisms to ensure customer feedback is understood and acted on, making progress on key customer engagement KPIs and delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ensure timely documentation (BRD / PRD / FSD) and version control
- Experience of 3-5 years as a product manager in a consumer-tech setup working with complex systems; prior exposure to healthcare or fintech would be a positive
- A proven track record of building new, innovative, and engaging customer experiences informed by customer data
- Experience using collaboration and project management tools
- We are not finicky about education; however, people with a technical background are typically more suited for this role - we're happy to be proven wrong!
- A strong thesis on where an industry - any industry; if that's healthcare, even better - is lacking and what can be done to improve it; we don't mind mavericks.
- A chance to have the pilot's seat in a rocket-ship in the hottest sector in the world right now - healthcare tech
- Amazing culture, with a team that lives and breathes the mission, is always willing to put its hands up, and never forgets to have fun
- Complete ownership and zero tolerance for politics - your work will speak for itself
- Massive wealth creation