Partner at Premier Consultants
Views:847 Applications:305 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:99
Technical Product Manager - FinTech Company (4-8 yrs)
- Manage the entire lifecycle of the product from conception to final release and ensure that it can handle the complexities of the business
- Synthesize feedback, data, and company goals to develop high quality and clear product roadmap.
- Define, measure, and share critical metrics to measure the success of the product in the market.
- Partner with design, engineering, and operations to scope and build features that solve and create new opportunities.
- Ensure that high standards of reliability, quality, usability, and measurement are adhered to throughout each phase of product development, review, and adoption to facilitate and align a successful product /feature rollout
- Regularly baseline and track usage and impact of the product on business and product metrics to recommend strategies to improve.
- Partner with Leads on feature-related project priorities, milestones, and delivery dates.
Skills/ knowledge :
- 4+ years- of relevant experience in building, scaling, and delivering highly successful and innovative financial systems.
- Can talk directly with customers on a regular basis and passionate about helping both sides of our marketplace
- Ability to prioritize in an ambiguous environment.
- Analytical and data-driven in decision making. Collects whatever data is necessary to inform product direction, whether in the form of user experience or other business metrics.
- Is self-driven with a high sense of ownership and urgency. Should have a track record of successfully delivering projects on time, to scope, with high quality.
- Can clearly communicate product plans, benefits, and results, as appropriate, to a spectrum of audiences, from internal stakeholders to customers.
- Has good understanding of technology and can wear a business hat when required.
- Someone who has rolled up sleeves and done stellar development work in FinTech/ B2B product organization