Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:3148 Applications:225 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Technical Product Manager - Digital Healthcare Platform (2-3 yrs)
Are you a high-performing, collaborative, results oriented and technologically savvy person who is comfortable marshaling large amounts of data to make decisions and build business cases? Then this highly visible role is for you!
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
As the Technical Product Manager, you will be responsible for defining the analytics strategy for the company.looking for passionate individuals who are determined to work in a start-up environment and make substantial contribution to our critical business processes.
You will be responsible for developing healthcare predictive and preventive algorithms and models.to ensure that the teams work together effectively to keep the company ahead of the competition.
What you will do:
- Responsible for understanding product requirement, identifying gaps and innovating processes to fill the gaps
- Working with teams of software development, sales, support & marketing functions to ensure that the company's offering and services are rolled out for the most beneficial user experience, whether the service is for the doctor or the patient
- Responsible for Product Management
- Taking feedback on the product from various stakeholders and using the feedback to further improve the product
- Closely involved in supporting and monitoring rollouts, standardizing and continuously improving business processes for future rollouts
- Working with UX teams, business teams and technology teams to bridge gaps in understanding of the product or service
- Focusing on data driven analysis and prioritization
- Plugging into the details of every activity of the company - growth, retention, operation and stability
- Thinking about the metrics that needs to be prioritized and to measured
- Enjoy working with various stakeholders about trade-offs while balancing current commitments to the roadmap
- Having an intense curiosity, a burning desire to change the status quo and know how technology can transform processes
- Helping in building the roadmap for the product and services offered in conjunction with the various stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering / Computer Science required from a premier institute with a Post-graduation in Business Administration from a Top B- School
- 2 years of experience of working along with Business teams in a highly dynamic environment
- Exp with B2C product industry preferred
- Leadership with the ability to influence various stakeholders
- Proven track record of measurable business results
- Demonstrated ability to assume sole and independent responsibility for various projects
- Success at innovating in a fast paced, very dynamic environment
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and quantitative skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with diverse audiences
- Capability to deal with ambiguity