Recruitment Consultant at Talpro
Views:5502 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Technical Product Manager - Consumer App (5-10 yrs)
This is a technical product role. As a member of the Product team, you will be responsible for conceptualizing and building highly scalable systems and infrastructure products within or across our key verticals. These could be systems that will enable 3rd party supply to come on our platform or software. When you join us, we will pair you with a domain which is the best match for your skills and interests. For the products/systems you will be building, you will help define and manage end-to-end experience.
PMs on the team enjoy high degree of responsibility and ownership. As a member of the Product Team, you will drive the strategy, roadmap, execution and key metrics of a product area. You will work closely with other product managers, engineers, designers, operations, sales, legal, analytics and do everything (defining requirements, prioritizing, testing, writing copy, tracking metrics etc.) to build high quality products/systems
Candidate Profile -
This role will be a great fit for those who
- Have 5+ years of technical product management experience in building systems/infrastructure products and have demonstrated impact in your previous product roles.
- Have experience working with in-house as well as external technology partners to build systems
- Have strong generalized problem solving skills which involve structured thinking, ability to analyze situations, and creativity to come up with ideas and solutions. You dont easily get stuck with a problem.
- Have a strong and clear sense of what a high quality product feels like (you use are or aware of bunch of products and apps and whats good and not good about those) and a high bar on quality
- Have a solid understanding of the technical architecture of applications and ecosystem of mobile / web.
- Are collaborative yet comfortable challenging others and being challenged on your ideas
- Are very customer focused and ensure quality of customer experience in all its details - you neither gloss over quality nor delegate quality of the end product to others
- Bring in independent thought, like to challenge conventional thinking and identify opportunities to drastically simplify and improve ways of doing things, especially using technology
- Are self-driven, like to work fairly independently and can drive progress without needing constant oversight or direction with us things dont get done unless someone makes them happen, every day. Our culture values independence and ownership and we dont like supervisory overhead.
- Have previously built any technology product and are not deeply familiar with SDLC processes.
- Are comfortable and adept at working with multiple stakeholders including external vendors and people who dont have a technology background.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.