Senior HR Analyst at SearchBourne Consulting
Views:40 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Technical Product Analyst - Software (4-6 yrs)
- Education- Bachelor-Master degree (preferably in Computer Science)
- Proficient in English language.
- 3-4+ years of experience working as a hands-on Engineer (Dev/QA).
- 2+ years of experience working with Agile (preferably product) teams as a Business Analyst / Product Owner.
- Good understanding of Software Architecture, REST, Micro-services, Cloud Platform, CI/CD/DevOps practices.
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of and background with Agile & Product Management concepts - like MVP, A/B Testing, Story Maps, Prioritisation Techniques, Roadmapping, Story Slicing, etc.
- Experience collaborating closely with product, engineering, client and UX teams
- Relevant experience in a product organization
- Relevant experience in being part of teams that built software / offerings for internal engineering teams - especially around CI/CD/DevOps/SDLC.
- Relevant experience in data-backed decision making/statistics/market research