Heading Indian Operations (Non IT) at TRINAU Talent Solutions
Views:503 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Technical Manager - Sales Support (10-18 yrs)
Job Title: Manager – Technical
Reports to - Head-Technical
- The Manager Technical acts as a bridge between Sales & Customer. His/her responsibility is to provide technical support to the Sales team in close co-ordination with Marketing & Business Development Managers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To demonstrate productivity aspect to plaster board contractor
- Technical presentations to builder’s site staff
- Search of New plaster board contractor
- Identify prospects / projects for each variety of plasters & coordinate with plaster board sales person
- Identification & Development of category of installers.
- Working at Nodal Points.
- Attending customer complaints.
- Installer meets/specifiers meets/In House meets in Govt. Departments. Product Presentation
- New Products activation.
- On site training/ Demonstrations. Mock-ups
- To keep a track of Saint Gobain - Gypsum T & T
- Provides Technical support to Sales Team / Key Accounts Managers
- Coordinates for Project execution for large key accounts
- Customer contact on technical issues
- Project responsibility and price evolution together with the Sales team, BDMs and KAMs
- B.E. /B. Tech Civil or equivalent (Masters Degree in Administration will be preferred)
- 5+ years experience in Building Material industry and Project Execution with Large Key accounts
- In Depth knowledge about interior and Interior project execution
- Contractor Management
- Experience in Civil work or structural work.
- Analytical capability
- Personality with strong technical background in Civil.
- Problem solving ability & High level of self motivation
- Strong written & verbal communication
- Time management
- Analytical Skills
- Presentation Skills
Please apply on firstname.lastname@example.org
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.