Partner at Premier Consultants
Views:111 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Technical Manager - NBFC (10-18 yrs)
This is regarding the opening with a leading NBFC as Technical Manager SME
Role : Technical Manager SME
NOTE : Individual Contribution
Reporting to : Business Head
Location : Mumbai
Job Role :
- Monitoring and adhering to process, technical policy, project approval policy
- Suggest process improvement & effective implementation of same
- Conducting spot checks at various locations and suggest region specific amendments to increase business and mitigate risk.
- Work closely with the legal counterpart on the technical evaluation front.
- Monitor handling of fraud cases on the technical front i.e. identification, handling, reporting and facilitating closure as per the action decided.
- Market Intelligence on Real Estate
- Develop new policies/ initiatives & lead to region specific innovations.
- Project Approval grid through Developer Categorization
- Monitor technical evaluation process
- Manage vendors involved in the technical evaluation process.
- Ability to lead and nurture team, maintain quality, partner with business, maintaining portfolio quality.
- Train and evaluate the proficiency levels of the team on the regular basis, including cross functional trainings.
- Maintain TAT targets for the technical evaluation process.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.