Partner at Premier Consultants
Views:95 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Technical Manager - NBFC (10-18 yrs)
This is regarding the opening with a leading NBFC as Technical Manager SME
Role : Technical Manager SME
NOTE : Individual Contribution
Reporting to : Business Head
Location : Mumbai
Job Role :
- Monitoring and adhering to process, technical policy, project approval policy
- Suggest process improvement & effective implementation of same
- Conducting spot checks at various locations and suggest region specific amendments to increase business and mitigate risk.
- Work closely with the legal counterpart on the technical evaluation front.
- Monitor handling of fraud cases on the technical front i.e. identification, handling, reporting and facilitating closure as per the action decided.
- Market Intelligence on Real Estate
- Develop new policies/ initiatives & lead to region specific innovations.
- Project Approval grid through Developer Categorization
- Monitor technical evaluation process
- Manage vendors involved in the technical evaluation process.
- Ability to lead and nurture team, maintain quality, partner with business, maintaining portfolio quality.
- Train and evaluate the proficiency levels of the team on the regular basis, including cross functional trainings.
- Maintain TAT targets for the technical evaluation process.