Recruiter at Kelly Services
Views:1611 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Technical Manager/IT Application Manager - Distributor Management System (12-20 yrs)
Role & Responsibility - Vendor Management
- Database Management (Oracle, Mango DB, SQL server 2016), Backup and restore
- Team lead /Management Skills
- Sales force automation, Distributor Management software
- Good understanding of SQL administration.
- Familiarity with SQL Connectivity (ports, setting up ODBC connections)
- Good Knowledge of SQL DML and DDL
- Knowledge of Distribution Channel Process and business
- Software Installation and Configuration
- Good Communication Skill
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of HO /Distributor
Job Description for IT Application Manager - DMS is to do the Project Management and manage the Implementation, and Support of the Distributor Management System and all related/integrated applications suites.
- Project management is another key responsibility of the IT DMS Application Manager, this include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. The successful candidate will work directly with vendors to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget.
- He or she will coordinate with BRM to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and will hire new talent as needed to fulfil organization needs. This also includes the responsibilities to ensure successful Implementation and Rollout of Distributor Management System at identified Distributors and creating a support system to ensure smooth operations of DMS solutions.
- During the implementation and run phase the candidate will have to review DMS and all related application release documentation, coordination of testing within Information Technology (IT), Vendors teams.