Recuitment Manager at Vrinda Global
Views:2445 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Technical Manager - Beverages (12-15 yrs)
The position is based out at HO in Mumbai and will be dealing with Plant's Technical Activities and Maintenance to meet production targets.
1. To finalize with Vendor on Technical specifications, scheme, P&I, BOQ, scope of supply, payment terms, erection commissioning, etc. for new projects as well as for existing plants after detailed discussion with internal customers.
2. To work out on technical up-gradation of plant in terms of capacity & efficiency and to finalize on scope of necessary equipment, machines & utilities.
3. To visit manufacturing locations for Technical plant audit - Routine or case specific
4. To visit various vendors in-process, machinery suppliers & utility suppliers for inspection & trial of equipments / machines for new projects or for upgrading existing ones
5. To visit manufacturing locations for installation & commissioning of various equipments / machines and their streamlining
6. To check CAPEX raised for various equipment, machines, utilities, infrastructure for new project & existing units from HO & manufacturing location for technical & commercial terms
7. To work with Plant & HO on budget for technical & plant up gradations to further improve on capacity & efficiencies
8. Introduce latest innovations / trends in beverage industry for concerned equipment / machines to further improve on efficiencies & GMPs
9. To support franchisees for various technical developments in the industry and to provide technical know how on new product or new SKU
10. To provide production support in case of new line commissioning to franchisees
11. To work out new cost saving measures & energy management in technical operations, manufacturing & maintenance operations
12. Troubleshooting at plant level as and when required
1. B.E. (Mechanical \ Electrical)
2. 12-15 Years of experience in maintenance of necessary equipment, machines & utilities
3. Hands on experience into BOQ, CAPEX, Plant Technical Audits and Vendor Management