Research Associate at Catenon
Views:287 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Technical Lead - Data Analytics - Digital Transformation Team (13-16 yrs)
Technical Lead - Data Analytics
Job Description :
- As part of the Digital transformation, we are looking for a strong, hands-on Technical Lead who will be responsible for Requirements Analysis, Technical Design, Hands-on Development, Reviewing and signing off on all technical project artifacts including documentation and code .
- This role will functionally report to the Delivery Lead - Data & Analytics.
Job Description & Experience Requirements (including Must Haves & Nice to Haves) :
1. The person in this role will be someone with extensive Data & Analytics background and someone with a deep understanding of Data Engineering and Data Governance.
2. Expert hands-on knowledge in BW on HANA, BODS, SLT and HANA architecture and features.
3. Good experience in all phases of BW and Hana implementation and support - Data Analysis, Proficient in data modeling, Design, ETL/ELT build, well versed with LSA++
4. Some familiarity with Business Objects, Informatica, AWS Data Ecosystem (AWS Lake Formation, AWS Glue, AWS S3, AWS Athena, AWS Sagemaker etc.), Snowflake and Power BI is nice to have.
5. Ability to stay abreast of latest industry and technology trends.
6. Ability to quickly pick up new technologies and drive Proof of Concepts/Proof of Value.
7. Ability to build relationships with the Business and other Digital/Technology teams.
8. Strong Analytical and Communication skills. High Impact communication with senior stakeholders
9. Experience and desire to work in a management consulting like environment.
- Bachelors Degree in engineering, statistics, quantitative field, economics or a related field
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.