Technical L&D Head - Energy Industry (10-15 yrs)
Technical L&D Head | Energy | 10+ years | Gurgaon
Industry - Oil and Gas / Power / Infrastructure / Energy
Skills - Learning & Development
Description - The incumbent will be instrumental in building the L&D landscape for all technical programs for sales, manufacturing and enabling functions
Client Details : Our client is an energy major headquartered out of Gurgaon.
- To provide strategic leadership in shaping the Learning Academy's vision and future for all technical skills matching with Industry and Business demands.
- To execute the learning strategy and operationalize and run the capability-building initiatives for the entire value chain by leveraging Physical, Virtual, and Digital modes of offering Learning Products and Services.
- To create and deploy short-term and long-term Techno - Commercial, Techno- Managerial, and Engineering Programs, including Career linked Courses as required in the entire value chain of the Businesses; aimed at Talent Development across various levels of the Organization to realize Business Plans and Targets.
- To stay abreast of developments in the Techno -Commercial environment governing the Industry, Business and create and deploy contemporary and futuristic technological and regulatory programs.
- To build organizational capability, through a team of competent and motivated experts, partnership with Subject Matter Experts in the Company, and building Alliance and Partnership with external Professionals; Professional Bodies etc., to enable the organization to readily respond to the demands placed on the Learning Academy to meet varied Learning requirements in Techno-Commercial Management and Operation of the Businesses.
- To benchmark training programs with National and International standards of the learning products as applicable for Academy Excellence.
The ideal candidate should be :
- Graduate in Engineering in Electrical /Mechanical /Electronics/Instrumentation. MTech or equivalent or PG Course will be preferable
- 10 to 15 years of experience in one or more areas of Technology, Engineering, EPC, Asset Management, O&M, Plant Efficiency, etc.
- Exposure to training content development and training delivery as a Faculty; Technology Savvy, exposure to development of Techno-Commercial learning programs and interventions etc., added advantage
Job Offer :
- Opportunity to work as a part of a high-growth team to establish the L&D edifice
- Design the learning architecture for technical training
- Market competitive pay
- To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Radhika Saini on +91 124 452 5474.
Contact - Radhika Saini - +91 124 452 5474
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.