Technical Head - Residential Projects - Construction (18-25 yrs)
The Professional :
- A technical graduate with B.tech/M.Tech (Civil), preferably with a management degree who's proved their strength in leading augmented construction company.
- Experience of at least 18 years in above functions, with last 5 years in strategic leadership position
- Should have handled minimum 5 complete projects right from inception to handing over
- Should have handled minimum of 2 projects post handling issues
- Should be able to Budget and Forecast for next 3 year projects
- Support in developing project execution strategy for new/assigned project.
- Proficient in use of Project Management Software i.e. on MS-Projects, Staad pro, AutoCAD and MS Office applications
The Role :
- Work with Senior Management and leadership to strategize precise and cost effective techniques in construction
- Own up and drive the strategy implementation to emerge in-line with the forecasted budget & time.
- Function as a main advisory to the Project Management Team in all issues concerning planning, scheduling and resources needed.
- Construction & Constructability review
- Planning and Estimation, development and engineering, budgeting, projects and highlight critical issues and Design
- Responsibilities would include the entire gamut of construction of high-end projects.
- Experience in costing, execution, budgeting, value engineering, planning and monitoring of project independently and timely execution of projects.
- The right attitude besides good communication skills, managerial ability and a team player approach are expected.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.