Technical Director - Quality - Automation Testing (10-15 yrs)
Industry - IT-Software / Software Services
Category - IT & Systems
Skills - "QA" "QC" "testing" "quality assurance" "quality" "automation testing" "AI" "ML" "R&D"
Job Type - Permanent
Job Duration -
Job Description - This role's primary objective is to help lead significant Research and Development projects across multiple QC departments and apply the existing tools and technology along with research outputs to automate and optimize manual effort on ongoing QC projects with a goal of Automating 30% of current QC processes in span on next 2 years.
Our client is a leading French game development MNC.
- Provide key technological leadership, innovate and introduce new technologies, practices, processes, tools, and systems in areas like - Automation, testing, deployment, architecture, configuration, scaling and optimization
- Lead a team comprising of R&D Engineers and Quality Engineers with a 50:50 split between R&D and Project activities
- Guide and drive future state digital capabilities via Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, bring industry best practices and external market capabilities to enable the same to improve existing process and lead the Academic and Research collaborations to achieve the given objectives
- Cultivate an organization, which is passionate towards Quality Control.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in software development; gaming industry experience will be preferred
- 5+ years of experience in QA Engineering and Automation solution development
- Strong background in R&D projects and/or Product management of Automation solutions/tools
- Familiarity with a wide variety of open source technologies
- Working knowledge of continuous integration platform (Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.)
- Experience with automation/configuration management tools
- Hands on exposure to developing automation frameworks from scratch
- Deep understanding of QC methodologies including triaging, debugging, automating and testing
- Experience deploying automated testing for performance, UI, features, stability and other product oriented need
- Opportunity to join the booming gaming industry with a fast growing French MNC
- Work with a highly talented QA team, investing heavily in automation and AI/ML
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shweta Mehra on +91 124 452 5484.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.